Version 1.7.6 of the MagHyst modular was published with multiple new features and improvements. It can be downloaded at Downloads / Software.
The recent version of MagHyst® modular software includes several changes and fixes.
The following features are added:
- In Preferences an option is added to choose whether to include the full path or just the filename in datasheets.
- SQL Express instances can now be used by option even if LocalDB is installed, too.
The behaviour of the software has changed in the following aspects:
- Voltage limits for resistance measurements are now determined by module parameters.
- Relais control is optimized to minimize switching.
- New default values for rod measurements and metal-sheet measurements.
- Automatic calculation of induced voltage for rod measurements and sheet-metal measurements removed.
- Timestamp column in message panel is shown by default.
The following fixes besides others are included in this software version:
- Project name was not shown for newly saved measurements when "Show all measurements" option was set.
- Timeout for quasi-static measurements did not work if activated after more than 65535 samples.
- Missing delimiter in Solenoid Evaluator ASCII export format added.